Tuesday, September 25, 2012

D.N.A AFUNGUKA KUHUSU SHOO YA DAR LIVE JUMAPILI HII

SEIF KABELELE EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH KENYAN DENIS KAGGIA a.k.a DNA 

 Seif Kabelele: Which songs will you perform during the event?

DNA:  I will be performing several songs! The classic "Banjuka Tu", which is an all-time favourite among my Bongo fans, is a must; I will also perform "Una", my collabo with P-Unit. I will perform other hits like "Kama Kawaida", "Mtoto wa Sonko", among other songs. I may also knock out a couple of freestyles for the hip-hop fans! Also, I will be performing the monster-hit, "Maswali Ya Polisi".

Seif Kabelele: What do you expect from Tanzanians siku ya show?

DNA: Mzuka mtupu !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seif Kabelele: Artist gani wa Bongo would you love to work with?

DNA: Thats a hard question man! I'm a fan of alot of TZ artists, as time progresses, I will definitely be hitting the studio with some big names. I would say that right now, I'm feeling Diamond, Ommy Dimpozz, Roma, TMK, Proff Jeezy, Blue, Godzilla, among others.

Seif Kabelele: Any surprise for Tanzanians?
 
DNA: If I tell you, it wont be a surprise anymore, so lets just say, I am looking foward to giving everybody a good time.......

Seif Kabelele: Alot of singles, why not albums?

DNA: I may begin working on an album, I had taken a break from the game, thats why I'm doing singles first, to feed my fans who had missed me so much. It would be unfair to make them wait for an album.

Seif Kabelele: Why Mtoto Wa Sonko?

DNA: Mtoto wa Sonko is street slang for God's Child. I am God's Child, na amenitoa kwa manoma kubwa kubwa, kaka uraibu wa tembo, so I really feel that He loves me in a special way,kwa hivo me, pamoja na Jeshi langu [ma fans wa DNA], sote ni Watoto Wa Sonko.

Seif Kabelele:Last words

DNA: Safsana Seif, au VP

CREDITS: www.kabelelejr.blogspot.com

No comments: